Why would you want to do a gentle Ayurvedic food cleanse?
Spring & Fall are very important transitions in nature as they are the beginning of a shift in the temperature, food and metabolic speed that your body needs to stay strong and healthy during the upcoming season. In the Ayurvedic cleanse we gently reset the digestive system and fat metabolism with food and daily practices to allow the body to easily let go of the toxins that could affect emotions, mental clarity and the immune system.
Tuesday Evenings in September & October @ New Renaissance Events Center
Susan Bass - Registered Ayurvedic Practitioner, Nutritional Consultant & Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist
Cost $180, Pre-registration required. Contact Susan@TheArtofDigestion.com or (503) 208-2716
This is a seasonal food cleanse and rejuvenation series for people that love to eat. This 12 day cleanse is about eating, moving and adjusting your life to give your body the support it needs to come into balance.
- 3 (2 hour) classes with Susan Bass that includes teachings about digestion, absorption, immunity and overall health
- A simple Ayurvedic meal served at each class
- Information packet to guide you through each week
- Shopping lists, and delicous healthy recipes
- One-on-one email support
- Group support
- Resources for local and online products
What you will learn;
- Why it is critical to do a cleanse in Spring
- Which foods your body needs most this time of year
- Daily cleansing and detoxification protocols
- Focused breath work
- Yoga routines designed specifically for detoxification
- How to prepare foods that will increase nutrient absorption
- What your food cravings mean