Please join us for the 23rd Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse & Rejuvenation Series
To sign-up contact Susan@JourneyYoga.com
Susan Bass, CAP, AYT, C-IAYT
Top Ten Reasons to do an Ayurvedic Group Cleanse in Spring
1) Spring is the beginning of the fiscal year for nature, and WE are a part of nature.
2) Spring is nature's cleansing season. It is a natural time to "clean house," and our body is our MOST IMPORTANT "house." It houses our spirit, our light and our heart!
3) In Winter, we hold onto heavy foods to get through the cold season. These acidic foods build the body, which turns into congestion in Spring if not cleansed properly.
4) To reset digestion as there are different needs in the GI tract from season to season.
5) You are NOT what you eat. YOU are what you can DIGEST, what you can ABSORB and what you CAN’T let go of
6) To open the detox channels (we are all born detox machines, but you have to keep your channels open)
7) To reset fat metabolism which supports both blood sugar balance and the removal of fat soluble toxins
8) The power of the group and community provides a base and support for this process
9) Ayurveda is the ancient art of nourishing the body, mind and spirit through connection to nature and YOU are a part of nature
10) Moving with the rhythms and cycles of nature is the Key To Natural Health!